Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From one of our clients.

An email from one of our clients. Really glad you guys are killing your bookies, we're only here to help!

Dear SpreadConsultants,

Just wanted to let you know that you're doing a great job with what you're doing, picking winners. I used to handicap sports myself, but never could win on the long run. Never had the cool head to pick without being bias. Never made money with sportsbetting, but that changed rapidly. Switched from one service to another. The small investment buying your picks (you know I bought your monthly package) is definitely worth it. $180 for a month of picks, while some scamdicappers ask $100-$150 just for one pick?! I dont want to mention any names, but everybody knows who Im talking about. A year ago, I bought picks from an other handicapping service, and it was simply horrible. They changed their records and picks during the games, to have a shiny record!! I posted this stuff on different forums, such as theRX, EOG, SBR and so on, but many guys keep buying these scammy GOY, GOM, LOCKS etc. Then, they tried to offer me a yearly package for $1500! I cut off this scamdicappers, and started to search for a new service.

Wanted to mention, Im not a dime-player, I just wager 50 bucks a game. Sometimes even less. Your cappers, I bought Kklene and MonsterBucks packages, made me over $5.000 each, betting just $50 a game. Most pro-handicappers are looking for 57% winning rate, but your guys are hitting 60%+, thats adding up to the ROI. Im going to stick to your picks, and buy the baseball packages when its available.

Keep up the great work, and keep them winners coming!

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment